Thursday, February 26, 2009

Green thumbs and weighing babies

I fell in love today...

with gardening :)

Tehehe. Yes yes, I'm not sure how green my thumb actually is...but I certainly -want- it to be green. And what is that quote...if we will it, it will be? Anyway...I planted some seeds over the weekend and delightfully discovered yesterday that they have sprouted into little seedlings! I have little cherry and beefeater tomato sprouting in pots, as well as some different kinds of peppers. And in the actual garden there are cucumbers, basil and bush beans sprouting up. Watching them grow is almost like watching a child grow...only faster! So I am really excited about my garden project. Thanks especially to my mom and grandma for all their advice. Hopefully there will be more news to come!

Also...work is insanely busy of course. I even agreed to work this Saturday at 8 in the morning...I know, I know. But its not like its an everyday thing. I also made my March calendar and every single day is booked with something. Wow. Luckily I will be taking a =much deserved= vacation to Belize in April! Woohoo!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ANDI!!!! I miss you! You need to blog more so I can keep up with your life! :)

Belize sounds awesome - I am so jealous! By the way, I think I missed your bday, wasn't it not that long ago?? Happy belated birthday! Love ya girl! Stay in touch! Muah!

Momma said...

Congratulations! You do have a "green thumb"! I still remember my first real garden and picking the vegetables from it! It's very exciting and I can't wait to see yours. Enjoy! Glad to hear you are busy....your vacation will be here in no time. Besos Sweet Andi,.. I love you