Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More pictures

Top to bottom: 1. Little girls dancing at the World AIDS Day Event
2. The march at the beginning of World AIDS Day
3. Daughters of the motorcycle boys and myself at the Teleton (fundraiser for rehabilitation in Honduras)
4. The beginning of my new garden
5. Working in El Pate, reading nutrition info to campesina women
6. Bananas on MY plant in MY backyard!!!
7. My house!
8. My street
9. Thanksgiving at my Mommas house














































4 comments:

Momma said...

Love the pictures!!! The march must have been quite moving to be a part of... your garden looks great! Bananas on the way! Hugs for you sweet Andi!

Anonymous said...

your hair is getting long!

Unknown said...

Wow looks like you're having the time of your life! You are looking great lady keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you are missing the most important person in the picture from thanksgiving!!!! ME! :( I don't know where I was when that picture was taken, maybe I took the picture. Loves you!