Monday, August 18, 2008

08.18.08 Yay free Internet!

I am currently sitting in the air conditioned WorldVision office, chatting with Paul, and writing this blog. Yes, life is pretty rough here in Honduras.

Hehe.

But really...I am totally stoked that we have Internet in all the offices now...that means there is no more fighting over the 1 computer we used to have. Seriously.

Anyway...everything is good. I realized how little I write in here now so I thought I would just say hello.

Life is good, work is good. I feel very at home here...had friends over on Saturday night at my place which was fun. Miel has officially eaten 3 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of sandals of mine...but hey, I wanted a dog right? RIGHT.

I am leaving tomorrow for Gracias, Lempira and the midwives workshop which I am excited about.

More to come as always...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A midwives workshop sounds freakin exciting. Thats something I would love.

Momma said...

Andi, how great to read your words again... it's always great to hear from you! Would love some pictures when you get a chance.... tell Emilina your mom needs some pictures of you and Miel at your casa. I can't wait to hear about the workshop,.. it's my favorite topic and you do have a high mortality rate for women. I also can't wait to hear about Gracias! Hope Anna is doing well! I miss you! Love momma